The Verandah Resort preferred shareholders rights and privileges.
- Guaranteed annual return of $6,400.00 US for 12 years, effective from July 2007.
- Additional early years guaranteed dividend of $5,000 US per year will be distributed in 2009 and 2010.
- A share of the resorts profits.
- 2 weeks free all inclusive per year for up to 4 people.
- 4 weeks at 50% of rack rates, all inclusive up to 4 people.
- Preferred share is linked to your villa at the Verandah.
Antigua has 365 fabulous beaches with an all year round tropical climate.
- Antigua enjoys a stable democratic goverment, based on the UK and parliamentary legal systems.
- Antigua is the largest of the British Leeward islands in the Eastern Caribbean.
- Antigua's Currency the Eastern Caribbean (EC) dollar is directly linked to the US dollar.
- It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Caribbean, with 365 beaches and a year round tropical climate.
- Tourist visitors have increased by over 60% in the last 8 years
- Antigua encourages foreign investment in the tourism industry with generous tax incentives.
Have great holidays in Antigua, and own your own villa.
Why a preferred share?
- Enjoy the benefits of property ownership at a fraction of the cost.
- 0% income tax on dividends.
- 0% withholding tax.
- 0% property tax.
- 0% Capital gains tax on resale.
A typical holiday villa at the Verandah Resort in Antigua.
For further details on property purchases in Antigua, contact Lloyd Hart.
Florida office:- Florida Estates, 16909 Highgrove Blvd, Suite D, Clermont, Florida 34714
Tel: Tel: (321) 239 0580 - Fax: (863) 420 3374